Monday, July 5, 2010

Tranquil


Today's New York State Of Mind is: Tranquil.

Despite the scorching heat and summer swelter that some people seem to adore so much (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), some of us would rather chill out in the sanctuary of nature.
Specifically in a birdhouse.

An air conditioned one.

While everyone bakes at the beach, I baked a strawberry pie in my air conditioned birdhouse.
It was very good. Paired well with a nice white wine.


Although it is unfit for human habitation outside, I can still travel to many places.
Mostly in my mind.

However, taking the time to appreciate the tranquility of the day is important to me because it is rare.

Peace and Quiet are hard to come by in New York City unless you look really hard for it. Found, it is a treasure indeed.

This is Jaded NYer sharing a rare moment  of tranquility with all of you and sending wishes for you to find such a moment yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment